Charcoal Creative seek a talented and versatile designer to add to their small multidisciplinary studio in St Kilda.
The applicant should naturally possess good design aesthetic and attention to detail. The role includes working on a diverse range of projects – including branding, identity and website design.
Ideally the applicant should possess the following attributes:
– A solid portfolio with quality examples of identity design– Advanced in InDesign and Illustrator
– Conceptual and creative thinking
– Ability to develop and execute design concepts
– Awareness of recent design trends
– Experience designing front-end websites preferable (no coding experience necessary)
Initial freelance position with view to more permanent days.
Please submit your resume and folio to: **********
(Please note only successful applicants will be contacted due to the large number of submissions, thanks for your understanding)