TRACE JV is a joint venture between Broadspectrum and Cegelec Oil & Gas and is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a complex and evolving business offering the high profile projects, large-scale challenges and tailored support you need to achieve on the global stage.
Due to continued growth, Trace JV are currently looking to engage an experienced Oil & Gas P6 Shutdown Scheduler / Planner. This role will see you Perth based working Monday to Friday 38-47.5 hours per week.
This position will provide detailed scoping of individual work scopes, plan the overall work list and carry out scheduling for onshore/offshore asset shutdown activities. The successful candidate will work very closely with the long term operations Planner who will develop the 120 day overall integrated activity plan. You will also liaise with key site personnel to ensure all relevant Shutdown activities are captured and shutdown events are planned and executed in line with the management process. To be successful in this role you will have worked in a similar role and have extensive SAP & Primavera P6 experience.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Schedule and re-schedule shutdown, production and maintenance activities within operational areas for short & long term plans.
• Updating activities and statuses based on information from various sources in both Primavera P6 and SAP PM
• Planning of work to ensure shutdowns, maintenance and production activities are coordinated and executed safely and efficiently
• Develops and maintains overall maintenance schedule in accordance with the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) using Primavera P6 to client expectations;
• Co-Ordination with key site based stakeholders to ensure plans are developed in line with Trace JV & site requirements.
• Carry out scheduling activities ensuring detailed analysis of critical path logic and all other event activities. This will include the understanding and analysis of the schedule risk for various elements.
• Responsible for the preparation and issue of plans, schedules, progress and performance reports in accordance with reporting requirement;
• Monitor and control all planning activities through the planning and execution phase of the maintenance lifecycle;
• Communicate with key stakeholders
• Participate in work place risk assessments for complex tasks
• Experience in planning and scheduling of large scale, complex Campaigns preferably in the oil and gas industry
• Detailed understanding and use of CMMS
• Experience in using Primavera scheduling software
• Experience in using Schedule Risk Software would be advantageous (i.e Pertmaster or similar)
• Experience with maintenance management business processes
• A strong working knowledge of Primavera P6
• Experienced with SAP PM system-Prometheus Graphical Work Order Scheduling tool experience beneficial
• Ability to prioritise and coordinate large volumes of work concurrently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to enable effective communication with key stakeholders.
• Whilst not essential, LNG maintenance operations experience will be highly regarded.
This is your chance to experience the safe, rewarding and performance driven culture you deserve.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, apply now.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
perth, WA, Australia