Established in 1898 AE SMITH, delivers technical and engineering services covering mechanical services, building construction, onsite power, energy efficiency and building services solutions throughout Australia. Come join our passionate team dedicated to delivering a valued solution every time.
AE Smith require a HVAC Technician for a position in Sydney with commercial and industrial experience.
AE Smith service division has become synonymous with quality, technical expertise and innovation in the design, installation and maintenance of mechanical engineering and air conditioning. As such we are seeking applications from locally situated Refrigeration/HVAC Service Technicians to join our Sydney team.
• Conduct maintenance, repair and installation work utilising technical skills and set procedures and standards as determined by the Company.
• Ensure that all maintenance activities are delivered in accordance with the Maintenance Schedule, and unplanned maintenance needs are coordinated through the Supervisor to ensure that all work is completed appropriately and on time.
• Ensure that all system faults and breakdowns are rectified in a timely and professional manner.
• Ensure that all designated installation works are completed in accordance with the contract requirements and program.
• Conduct all work in accordance with AE Smith standards and Company Policy.
• Complete all Service Administration needs including Job Reports and Service Reports, Purchase Orders and associated Job Safety Analysis procedures and documentation to ensure minimum time for return of paperwork to administration, and reports to clients.
• Conduct site surveys and reports as requested, and document findings in a timely and accurate manner.
• Identify sales leads and promptly report on findings to respective sales representatives.
• Liaise with customers and provide customer relations in accordance with Company Policy and procedures to minimise customer complaints and site work and documentation corrections
• Maintain appropriate compliance with Company Policy and procedures for all Occupation Health and Safety, and seek advice from the supervisor on any safety uncertainties before commencing any tasks.
• Ensure that safe work processes are implemented and maintained by all Project related staff, Sub-Contractors and Suppliers at all times, for a zero harm outcome
• Other duties as reasonably requested.