Senior Digital Project Manager
• Exciting clients
• Established agency, great variety
• Excellent work environment
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Digital Project Manager who has an agency background and enjoys client engagement. The role involves managing the whole life cycle of a variety of digital projects including scoping, estimating, wireframes, workflow and client expectations.
Skills and Experience:
Your experience should include:
• Websites, microsites, eDM's and multi media campaigns.
• Strong technical knowledge of Wordpress and other open source CMSs is essential
• Minimum 5 years experience managing digital projects, preferably in an agency environment
• Superior verbal and written communication skills with an ability to present to clients and manage relationships
• Experience in technical requirement gathering, scoping and estimating digital projects Strong wireframing and documentation skills
• Experience with working on websites using content management systems
• Well organised and able to manage multiple projects
• Process driven with a good eye for detail
• Creative and energetic with a positive attitude
• Able to work well with creative and developer colleagues
• Be responsible for managing all digital projects within the agency
• Owning client relationships, offering insight and data to strategically help them to grow their business and met their marketing objectives
• Keep abreast of research and market trends to shed light on market changes, trends and opportunities, use this knowledge to help your existing clients meet their marketing objectives and to win new business
• Scoping, planning and managing advertising campaigns and digital projects (design, artwork, video production, social content, media, websites, copywriting etc.) through from taking client briefs to completion, ensuring quality and service are at the heart of what you do, successfully delivering the range of digital services offered by em
• Undertake market research relating to your clients’ needs to better understand them, their place in the market and how we can help them achieve their advertising goals, not just pertaining to their digital needs but to their marketing goals as a whole, across all elements of the marketing mix
• Scope all digital projects, write proposals and strategies and create thorough and realistic estimates to meet your clients need and to win new business
• Profitably growing the digital business from existing and new customers
• Responsible for the management of the digital team as well as the profitability of the digital offering of em
About em creative / digital
We're an established creative and digital agency currently in Mosman but moving in September. We plan to relocate somewhere between here, Chatswood and Brookvale. This will suit someone who loves the Northside lifestyle and the Northern Beaches. We work hard but we like to have fun and try to maintain a good work/life balance.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated based on skills and experience. If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to: **********
Visit our website: www.em.com.au
We will only respond to applicants who make our short list.