** Applicants must be Australian Citizens **
The Functional Consultant/Analyst isresponsible for the end-to-end solution design. They are responsible forevaluating customer requirements and mapping them to business processes, aswell as functional and solution architecture and ensuring a properimplementation.
TheFunctional Consultant/Analyst exercises a considerable degree of independence,with decision-making substantially dependent on their high-level judgement andconsideration of wider departmental implications, with work being performedunder the general guidance of senior management. In performing a leadershiprole, the Functional Consultant/Analyst drives innovation, changes in workplacepractices and organises work in the context of competing priorities and strategicdirection.
Pleasenote the importance of respondingto this Selection Criteria
· At least 5 years experience as a SAP CRMFunctional Consultant in a large scale SAP environment
Extensiveexperience in the SAP Social Services or module
· Experience working in large SAP project teamswith complex business rules and high data volumes
· Experience of at least one full end-to-end SAPtransition or implementation
· Ability to prepare high quality documentation,including detailed functional design specifications, requirement traceability,testing documentation and other implementation documentation.
· A positive attitude, with a willingness tolearn and to share information
· Ability to communicate clearly, listen,understand and adapt to the audience; able to effectively communicate withbusiness colleagues to ensure common understanding
Abilityto commit to action, display resilience in a high pressure complex ICTenvironment, and dedication to achieving positive outcomes