TNT, a FedEx company, is one of the world’s largest express delivery companies. On a dailybasis, TNT delivers close to one million consignments ranging from documents and parcels to palletised freight. The company offers road and air delivery services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Operations Supervisor to assist in our Canberra depot. This crucial role will be responsible for handling all TNT products with a major focus on domestic priority and international freight. Your main focus will be to drive operational excellence by managing and controlling aspects of the Service centre Operations whilst developing and influencing positive team outcomes. Comprehensive knowledge and experience in the areas of operations/logistics, sales, industrial relations and contemporary leadership principles are critically important.
Your role will involve but not limited to:
· Governance, Management & Execution of the PUD, WHS & Office processes ensuring full compliance and standardization in the Service Centre and its Satellite depots
· Establish a customer focused culture by implementing and managing initiatives and tools that aim to achieve customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention
· Budgeting, Forecasting and Balancing Service Centre resources and cost in line with fluctuating volumes
· Use of standard tools and methods to ensure daily/weekly/monthly reporting, measuring and control of resources, activity service performance and cost
· Ensure continuous improvement and share best practises implementation
· Initiate and Implement optimisation programmes to achieve efficient activities and targeting continuous improvement on incurred unit cost
· Explore opportunities to improve service level in the most cost efficient way
· Ensure all resources are focused to achieve high quality service performance
· Ensure staff are trained identifying training needs and implementing programmes and people development strategies
· Three years relevant experience in an operations environment such as HUB, Depot
· Knowledge of optimisation processes
· Knowledge of the business levers, processes, structures and finance
· Good knowledge of Operations processes and related technology
· Proven track record of continuous improvement
· Ability to realise concepts in a can-do mentality;
· Understands communication requirements in a multi-cultural environment.
· Proven experience and knowledge in effective training, coaching and people management practices, including leadership development
· Professional certification or equivalent level of experience
· Three to five years people management experience, preferably gained from Operations role
This is an exciting time to join the TNT team! If you have the above experience and are looking for a challenging role with the Leaders of Transport..APPLY NOW to be considered!
Apply Now Share