Early Childcare Diploma Trainee wanted for a growing service in Wamberal
We are currently recruiting for a part time trainee to join a children’s learning centre in Wamberal, which is a privately owned and operated service. This is a brilliant opportunity to undertake paid work whilst expanding your skillset to become a Diploma qualified Early Childcare worker.
Applicants must have a CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood and be willing to enrol in the CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
Our successful candidate will:
· Have a holistic approach towards early childhood education and care· Have an understanding of and be passionate about the Montessori Philosophy
· Be reliable
· Love working with preschool children· Have a positive attitude; respond well to feedback · Be intrinsically motivated
· Be available to work 3-4 days per week
· Be willing to learn and be guided· Be a respectful role model to children and adults in all aspects of the environment
· Be able to pass a Working With Children Check and a Criminal History Police Check
As a trainee, you will be working towards achievement of the Diploma qualification whilst you are employed. Upon successful completion a CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care will be awarded.
Phone interviews are being conducted from Wednesday the 18th September and candidates must be available to attend face to face interviews if successful.
To apply for this position please submit a covering letter and resume to ********** explaining why you are applying for this position and why you would be the best candidate for the role.
If you require further information prior to submitting your application call 0411 988 102.Under traineeship arrangements, all training is provided and whilst you are working you will study to complete the CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care qualification. The training will be subsidised under Smart and Skilled (eligibility criteria applies). Please refer to the Smart and Skilled website for further information https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au/for-students/how-much-will-your-course-cost.
Whilst completing your traineeship you will gain the necessary experience to build a rewarding career.
Please note, only short listed applicants will be contacted, ET Australia may contact you for future training opportunities.