About the role :
We are seeking a qualified Carpenter to join our rapidly expanding company. Our Team currently works on several government contracts as well as having a foot in the residential side.
Full-time position :
Normal working days are Monday to Friday with the opportunity for Saturdays;
Normal Working hours are 7:00 am to 3:30 pm with overtime available on most days.
Wages and perks will depend on experience, knowledge, leading abilities, tools and most importantly reliability.
Key responsibilities :
Complete a wide range of general carpentry, repairs and maintenance tasks; and
Ensure safety management is appropriately instituted to reduce the risk of accident or incident.
About you :
- Trade Certificate in Carpentry
- Construction Industry White Card
- Minimum C Class Drivers License
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to assess and complete tasks as they arise
- A high level of customer service
- Successful applicants will need to pass a National Police Check, CRI Clearance and Working with Children Check.
All Applicants will be kept confidential, click apply now!