Federal Government role Experienced Administrators required CBD location Hudson are looking for professional Administration Support Officers to work in a well regarded Federal Government Organisation.
About the role
The APS 3 Administrative Support Officer will undertake a range of legal administration activities on behalf of Federal Prosecutors. Working under supervision, the Officer will liaise with staff to provide the following services:
Case Administration activities - creation and administration of CRIMS case files, photocopying, filing, data entry, meeting administration, records management (including archiving)
Witness Co-ordination - drafting summons/subpoenas, liaison (eg providing updates) and other related tasks (eg travel and conferences)
Case Preparation - preparing materials, lodging/filing documentation, conducting basic research activities, video conferencing, interpreters and translators
Case Liaison - liaising with Federal Prosecutors, external agencies and counsel
The Officer will utilise a range of administrative, legal and practice management systems to complete tasks. The Officer will build rapport, maintain internal and external relationships, and undertake appropriate learning and development activities as required. The Officer will contribute to the achievement of the work group's objectives and demonstrate appropriate behaviours.
1. Demonstrates capability in applying technical, professional or specialist knowledge within a limited area.
2. Uses common sense and established guidelines to determine information to be conveyed to others.
3. Contributes own experience to achieve outcomes for the work area.
4. Constructs plans to deliver objectives.
5. Monitors task progress against performance expectations.
6. Responds flexibly to work changes and shifting priorities.
7. Identifies issues which could impact on designated tasks.
8. Shares knowledge and experience.
9. Understands and applies relevant legislation, policy and regulatory frameworks.
Candidates must be able to obtain a Baseline Security check which means Australian full work rights are required.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Kelly on 02 8233 2252 or e**********
Federal Government department 2+ years' required Ongoing contract Our client is a government department who are currently looking for an Admin Support...
From Hudson - Western Australia
Published 6 days ago