• Providing general administrative support and developing and maintaining administrative procedures and systems to assist the Office of the Regional Director to function effectively.
• Implementing and administering departmental information systems, including those relating to financial, human resource management, correspondence, records management and plant and equipment.
• Undertaking administrative functions associated with personnel matters and provide comprehensive, accurate human resource information as required.
• Providing high quality support using a range of software packages and databases to maintain and improve administration processes.
• Maintain the Regional Director's Diary including the organisation and coordination of meetings, conferences and training activities by planning itineraries, venues, catering, travel bookings and accommodation as required.
• Liaising, consulting and maintaining effective relationships with team members, internal and external clients and other stakeholders.
• Actively contributing to the continuous improvement of administrative support services to deliver a timely and quality service.
Applications to remain current for 12 months